1015 Ct large green and caramel boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A large boulder opal split pair with turquoise greens and caramels. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 1015 carats / 203 grams (total).
- ~ 61.7 x 41 mm / 2.42" x 1.61" each.
- ~ 20.8 mm / 0.81" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining