139 Ct small green boulder opal split specimen
A small boulder opal split pair with lovely light greens. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 139.75 carats / 27.95 grams (total).
- ~ 26.7 x 23.5 mm / 1.05" x 0.92" each.
- ~ 11.8 mm / 0.46" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining