155 Ct small pink boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
Broken River Mining
A small boulder opal split pair with strong pink colours. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 155 carats / 31 grams (total).
- Left side ~23.6 x 21.6 mm / 0.92" x 0.85". 15 mm / 0.59" thick.
- Right side ~22.5 x 23.2 mm / 0.88" x 0.91". 15 mm / 0.59" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.