176 Ct blue boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
Broken River Mining
A boulder opal split pair with deep blues and strong greens. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 176 carats / 35.20 grams (total).
- ~ 54.3 x 16 mm / 2.13" x 0.62" each.
- ~ 11.2 mm / 0.44" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.