180 Ct bright green-blue boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A medium boulder opal split pair with a great green, blue and purple colour combination. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 180 carats / 36 grams (total).
- Left side ~49.2 x 18.9 mm / 1.93" x 0.74". 14.6 mm / 0.57" thick.
- Right side ~48.2 x 19.5 mm / 1.89" x 0.76". 13.4 mm / 0.52" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.