185 Ct small green-blue boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A small, curvy boulder opal split pair with lovely greens, blues and purples. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 185 carats / 37 grams (total).
- Left side ~33.6 x 20.2 mm / 1.32" x 0.79". 13.2 mm / 0.51" thick.
- Right side ~35.9 x 20.6 mm / 1.41" x 0.81". 16.5 mm / 0.64" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Mt Margaret opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining