225 Ct striped boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
Broken River Mining
A small boulder opal split pair with some narrow, colourful stripes. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 225 carats / 45 grams (total).
- ~33 x 26.7 mm / 1.29" x 1.05" each.
- ~15.5 mm / 0.61" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.