270 Ct small green-purple boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A small boulder opal split pair with a great green and purple colour combination. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 270 carats / 54 grams (total).
- Left side ~31.3 x 19.6 mm / 1.23" x 0.77". 20.8 mm / 0.81" thick.
- Right side ~36.5 x 26.7 mm / 1.43" x 1.05". 20.3 mm / 0.79" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining