320 Ct large boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A large boulder opal split pair with a great green and blue striped colour pattern. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 320 carats / 64 grams (total).
- Left side ~63.5 x 23.8 mm / 2.5" x 0.93". 11 mm / 0.81" thick.
- Right side ~70.5 x 24 mm / 2.77" x 0.94". 18 mm / 0.70" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.