560 Ct large matrix boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A large matrix boulder opal split pair with electric and pinks. These two specimens fit together, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- ~ 580 carats / 116 grams (total).
- ~ 55.2 x 42 mm / 1.36" x 0.77" each.
- ~ 14 mm / 0.61" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining