705 Ct green stripe boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A large boulder opal split pair with greens and caramels. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 705 carats / 141 grams (total).
- Left side ~49 x 41 mm / 1.92" x 1.61". 22.5 mm / 0.88" thick.
- Right side ~53 x 39 mm / 1.53" x 0.91". 19.5 mm / 0.76" thick.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.
Vendor: Broken River Mining