945 Ct large boulder opal 'split' specimen pair
A large boulder opal split pair with a stripe pf opal running through the middle. These two specimens fit together perfectly, as they were originally in the same host rock. We then split them open and polished the opal inside.
- 945 carats / 189 grams (total).
- ~ 63 x 55.6 mm / 2.48" x 2.18" each.
- ~ 20 mm / 0.78" thick each.
- Natural solid boulder opal specimen.
- Mined by Sue at her Yaraka opal mine in Queensland, Australia.
- Two pieces that fit together.